Pokemon Heardle is a variant of Heardle, with the exception that every song in the game is drawn from a Pokémon included in the main soundtrack. The game will let you learn additional songs from your favorite movies.
Satoshi Tajiri founded the Japanese media franchise Pokémon. A group of people known as Pokémon Trainers raise these animals and teach them to compete in battles in a fictional world where creatures known as Pokémon fight each other for sport.
How to play Pokemon Heardle:
- Start the game and listen to a one-second audio snippet of a song from the Pokemon franchise's primary soundtrack.
- Use your knowledge of Pokemon music to guess the name of the song based on the provided snippet.
- If you are unsure about the song's name, you have the option to use a hint. This hint will extend the song's duration by a few seconds, allowing you to listen more carefully and make an informed guess.
- You have a total of six guesses to correctly identify the song.
- Each time you use a hint or guess incorrectly, the game will increase the audio duration for subsequent attempts.
- If you guess the name of the song correctly within the six-guess limit, you will be declared the winner.
- Pokemon Heardle allows you to share your results on social networks, enabling you to notify your friends and relatives about your achievements.
Enjoy playing Pokemon Heardle and have fun guessing the Pokemon songs! Good luck!
Discuss Pokemon Heardle